All the basic facilities at a very reasonable rate:
- 40 acre (16 hectare) lakeside property with 10 acres of parking
Plenty of room to accommodate all types of self-catering caravans and motor homes including 5th wheelers and B Doubles. 20 metres is the biggest vehicle we have hosted so far.
- Direct private access to Saltwater Creek and Merimbula Top Lake
for fishing, swimming or kayaking from our private pontoon. You can also borrow our kayak and life jackets. Paddle to Sunsets Kiosk.
- 12 powered sites with town water and greywater inlet
- 18 unpowered sites (Note: own greywater tank required)
- We DO NOT have toilet or shower facilities
- Town water
- Sewerage dump point
- Pet friendly all year round at no extra charge – we do ask that you keep your animal under control at all times and clean up after it.
With low overnight rates, you’ll be able to stay as long as you like!
Take a look at our park from the air…
Watch another video here